- 1 There Is A Reason Pacific Debt Relief Is Ranked #1
- 2 Overview
- 3 Consequences
- 4 Pacific Debt Relief: What Is It?
- 5 Is Pacific Debt Relief Effective?
- 6 An overview of Pacific debt
- 7 Pacific Debt Relief Offers What Types Of Loans?
- 8 The Qualification Process For Pacific Debt Relief
- 9 Getting Started With Pacific Debt Relief
- 10 What is the cost of using Pacific Debt Relief?
- 11 How Much Could Pacific Debt Relief Save You?
- 12 What Is The Minimum Credit Score For Pacific Debt Relief?
- 13 How Long Does It Take For Pacific Debt Relief To Resolve Your Debt?
- 14 What is the impact of Pacific Debt Relief on your credit?
- 15 Use of Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
- 16 BBB Ratings for Pacific Debt Relief
- 17 Pacific Debt Relief: Is it Legit?
- 18 Review of Credit9: Is it a bait-and-switch scheme?
- 19 An overview of Credit9
- 20 Credit9: What Is It?
- 21 How much does Credit9 cost?
- 22 What does Credit9 do?
- 23 The Credit9 Loan Qualification Process
- 24 What are the savings you can expect from Credit9?
- 25 What is the impact of Credit9 on your credit score?
- 26 How Is Credit9 Affiliated?
- 27 Reviews of Credit9
- 28 Does Credit9 offer debt settlement services?
- 29 Unsecured Personal Loan Risks
- 30 Does Credit9 work or is it a scam?
There Is A Reason Pacific Debt Relief Is Ranked #1
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Pacific Debt Relief has helped thousands of people reduce their unsecured debt since 2002. In this Pacific Debt Relief review, we will examine Pacific Debt Relief’s history, services, and fees in order to assist you in determining if Pacific Debt Relief is the right company for your circumstances.
If you have unsecured debts like credit cards, medical bills, student loans, and more, a debt settlement company can help. Your creditors will negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments when you enroll in their program. You’ll be helped to develop a debt consolidation plan based on your budget if you’re having trouble making your payments.
Over the past 20 years, Pacific Debt has helped thousands of people get out of debt and pay off their unsecured debts.
In addition, Pacific Debt Relief charges a one-time setup fee of $49 and a monthly fee of $39. This includes access to their online portal, customer support, and debt counseling.
This isn’t a scam. Pacific Debt Relief has been helping people pay off their unsecured debt for a long time.
- Initial consultations are free.
- There’s a chance you’ll save 35% after fees.
- You can keep an eye on your account online.
- You are rushed into making a decision by the staff, who are pushy.
- It is possible for consumers to save as little as 15% after fees.
- Residents of states where Pacific Debt operates are eligible to participate in the company’s relief program.
Pacific Debt Relief: What Is It?
Debt relief can be achieved by negotiating, settling, or filing for bankruptcy. The firm has assisted over 30,000 clients in determining and resolving outstanding debts of over $1 billion since 2002. The firm has provided debt relief services to thousands of individuals.
Consumers who have difficulty making minimum payments and are concerned about reducing the amount they must pay to their creditors should consider the services offered by this debt settlement company.
A person may require debt relief for various reasons, including losing their job and being unable to make payments. They may also be unable to work due to a medical emergency.
They are dedicated to helping you find a solution that meets your needs and budget, and they have an 85% success rate, so you can be confident that they will do everything in their power to assist you.
Is Pacific Debt Relief Effective?
Furthermore, Pacific Debt Relief offers financial education to assist individuals in managing their money better and preventing them from becoming further indebted. The company negotiates lower interest rates and monthly payments with creditors for customers who are in debt.
Pacific Debt Relief has helped thousands of people get out of debt by consolidating their credit card debts and unsecured loans.
An overview of Pacific debt
- Accreditation: American Fair Credit Council, Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs, International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators
- Consultation: Free phone or online consultation with a customer services rep
- Costs: 15% to 25% of the total debt enrolled. Fees vary from state to state.
- Customer Service: Phone or email
- Debts accepted: All unsecured debt except consumer finance loans, payday loans, legal judgments, and medical debts not already in collections. Minimum debts considered usually are $10,000
- Free resources offered: Informative debt management blog
- Restrictions: Pacific Debt services are only available in 25 states
- Service provided: Debt settlement through direct negotiations.\o\
- Trust ratings: BBB rating of A+ and 9.3 Trustpilot score
- Turnaround time: 24 to 48 months or more
Pacific Debt Relief Offers What Types Of Loans?
To assist you in getting out of debt, Pacific Debt offers debt consolidation loans and home equity investments. They offer a variety of loan options to assist you in finding the best loan option for your circumstances.
By negotiating lower interest rates and monthly payments on your behalf, Pacific Debt Relief helps you save money each month.
Obtaining a home equity loan may be an option if you have equity in your home. It is possible to obtain money from this type of loan to repay debt. Since home equity loans typically have lower interest rates than credit cards and personal loans, you do not have to pay much interest.
No matter what your financial situation is, Pacific Debt Relief may be able to assist you.
The Qualification Process For Pacific Debt Relief
Pacific Debt Relief is one of the many debt relief companies that can assist you in getting out of debt. However, what do you need to know about qualifying for a loan like Pacific Debt Relief?
To qualify for a Pacific Debt Relief debt consolidation loan, you must have a minimum of $10,000 in debt and a maximum of $100,000 in debt.
The process is simple, and you will be out of debt in no time if you meet these criteria.
Getting Started With Pacific Debt Relief
The debt settlement process begins with an assessment of your financial situation by a certified debt specialist.
For a free consultation, follow these steps:
- Check out Pacific Debt’s website.
- Click Free Consultation to speak with a debt specialist
- After selecting your debt amount, click See Savings
- Choose your payment delay
- Choose your state
- After entering all relevant contact information, click Submit
What is the cost of using Pacific Debt Relief?
You can expect to pay between $1,500-$2,500 throughout the loan if you have $10,000 in debt.
Pacific Debt does not charge upfront fees, so if you are looking for debt settlement without surprises, Pacific Debt may be the right choice.
How Much Could Pacific Debt Relief Save You?
Pacific Debt Relief can save you money on your debt. You could save 50% on average. Keep in mind this is before fees.
When fees are considered, Pacific Debt Relief typically saves 15% to 35% on debt consolidation. Pacific Debt Relief might not be the best option if you want to save a lot. For the convenience of working with a reputable company, Pacific Debt Relief might be appropriate.
What Is The Minimum Credit Score For Pacific Debt Relief?
If you have a lower credit score, Pacific Debt Relief may be able to work with you. Their loans come with low-interest rates and flexible repayment terms.
How Long Does It Take For Pacific Debt Relief To Resolve Your Debt?
The company’s website claims its program will help you pay off your debt as quickly as possible. Once enrolled, Pacific Debt Relief will negotiate a consolidation loan for you with your creditors.
In most cases, clients’ debts are resolved within 12 to 36 months. Your creditor may be able to negotiate a lower interest rate or payment amount if you are having difficulty making payments.
What is the impact of Pacific Debt Relief on your credit?
Your credit score can be negatively affected by Pacific Debt Relief.
Pacific Debt Relief negotiates with your creditors to lower your monthly payments and interest rates.
In the event your creditors accept the settlement offer, you will make monthly payments rather than directly to them.
Your credit score will be negatively impacted by the settlement, but it’s still better than declaring bankruptcy than settling your debt.
Use of Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
There is an excellent resource available on the Pacific Debt Relief website if you are looking for debt relief.
Pacific Debt Relief offers a “Calculate Your Savings” tool to help you see how much you can save.
To learn how Pacific Debt Relief has helped real people, visit the “Success Stories” section.
Last but not least, read the “Frequently Asked Questions” section.
Following these steps will help you get out of debt.
BBB Ratings for Pacific Debt Relief
You may be interested in knowing Pacific Debt Relief’s BBB rating and complaints history if you are considering Pacific Debt Relief to help you with your debt.
Currently, Pacific Debt Relief is A+ accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Pacific Debt Relief has closed three complaints in the past three years and one in the previous 12 months. It isn’t a perfect record, but Pacific Debt Relief is generally responsive to complaints.
If you are considering Pacific Debt Relief to revive your finances, check out their BBB rating.
A few Pacific Debt Relief BBB reviews:
Brian D 07/22/2022
****** was super friendly and eager to help. He didn’t hesitate to explain how things worked and put me at ease. He wasn’t a fast talker like someone trying to make a sale. ****** made sure I fully understood the program and the result.
Pacific Debt Relief: Is it Legit?
You are not the only one wondering if this company settles millions of dollars in consumer debt each month.
They have been in business for over 20 years and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. There is no doubt that Pacific Debt Relief is a legitimate company.
Furthermore, they only cover half of the states nationwide. You may not get the best deal. Other companies may offer lower interest rates.
In this regard, Pacific Debt Relief is a good debt relief company to choose from.
Review of Credit9: Is it a bait-and-switch scheme?
Cross River Bank offers personal loans and debt consolidation through Credit9 LLC, which has three websites: Credit9.com, Apply.credit9.com, and Loans.credit9.com.
An overview of Credit9
You should carefully consider all of your options when applying for a loan. Credit9 has gained popularity in recent years. However, choosing the right lender may be difficult with so many lenders available. In order to make an informed decision, here’s a closer look at Credit9.
- Cross River Bank makes loans available through Credit9 LLC.
- APRs range from 4.99% to 24.00%, with a 2.5% origination fee.
- Over $35,000 is likely to be a low-interest loan.
- Depending on a customer’s credit history and state law, the amount, term, and APR of their loan may differ.
- Credit determination and state laws will affect approval and loan terms.
Rates may vary by state. Visit Credit9’s licensing page to see what rates apply in your area.
Credit9: What Is It?
Consumers and businesses can apply for credit 9 loans with a simple application process and fast approval. With 1,676 positive reviews, 37 complaints were filed against the company, which is a Delaware Limited Liability Company.
Americor and Fast Loans Funding are affiliated with them, and you can reach them at (800) 291-0172 for more information.
How much does Credit9 cost?
The 4.99% rates advertised on Credit9 may tempt you, but most states charge an annual percentage rate (APR) of 18% to 24%, including an origination fee of 2.5%. Loans over $35,000 can also be renegotiated with another lender.
For example, Loan Amount: $4300.00, Annual Percentage Rate: 24.00%, Number of Payments: 30, Monthly Payment: $191.99
What does Credit9 do?
Depending on your credit score and where you live, Credit9 offers a variety of loans with varying interest rates and repayment terms. For more information on your area’s specific rules and regulations regarding Credit9 loans, visit their website.
The Credit9 Loan Qualification Process
At Credit9, you must have good credit, a steady income, and proof of employment to qualify.
Applying for a loan is simple when you meet the necessary qualifications. An application must be filled out and approved. Additional documentation may sometimes be required, which could delay approval. If all appears to be in order, you may be approved within one day.
Credit9 representatives can help you understand your options based on your credit score and state regulations.
To qualify, you must meet these criteria:
- At least 18 years old (19 in Alabama)
- Regularly earn money
- Keep a checking or savings account
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
What are the savings you can expect from Credit9?
Credit9 may help you reduce your credit card debts. They may help you get a lower interest rate, which will save you money. Moreover, they will be able to provide you with a loan amount that you can comfortably repay, so you will have extra money to spend on things such as your dream wedding or vacation.
If you miss a payment or default on a loan, your credit score may be affected.
What is the impact of Credit9 on your credit score?
Most lenders start with a soft credit check to determine your interest rate and loan terms. This does not affect your credit score.
Whenever you apply for a loan, the lender will perform a hard credit inquiry to obtain a complete picture of your credit history, which can negatively affect your credit score.
How Is Credit9 Affiliated?
Credit9 Holdco Inc. uses the name Americor and Fast Loans Funding as an alternate name.
Reviews of Credit9
Reviews from the BBB:
Laona D 12/06/2022
I spoke with someone right away when I called, and even though I was upset, she calmed me down. We ended on a good note, and I am keeping the card.
Lacey P 12/06/2022
I spoke with ************************* and had a wonderful experience! She was able to answer my questions very quickly and efficiently and was SO kind! She made my experience simple and easy, and I would recommend credit9 to any of my friends and family.
Lee W 12/05/2022
Easy update made to my account today make by *************************. Appreciate getting quick, friendly updates to requests I make. Online chat can resolve most issues.
Initial Complaint 11/04/2022
Complaint Type: Problems with Product/ServiceStatus: AnsweredMore info
I want to state that I have never contacted this company, nor have I ever requested to be contacted by this company. For the past few months, I have received multiple calls a week and sometimes even multiple in a day. They call and ask for someone I do not know and request to be put on the do not call list every time. Employees are also very rude; some hang up before I can even state to place myself on a do not call list.
Does Credit9 offer debt settlement services?
In contrast to debt settlement companies, Credit9 provides personal loans and debt consolidation loans. While the company helps customers consolidate debt and lower monthly payments, it does not settle debts for less than the amount owed.
It can be challenging to select the right debt relief method. Some people negotiate independently, while others hire third parties. You can consolidate your debts and reduce your monthly payments without settling for less than you owe with Credit9. All lenders may not accept a debt settlement, which can hurt you more than it helps.
Unsecured Personal Loan Risks
If you want to take out a loan, you have to consider the amount you can afford to repay, the interest rate, and whether you can pay on time. Before signing any contracts, you need to understand the risks associated with various types of loans, including what happens if you cannot repay the loan.
- Understanding how interest rates work is important before taking out a personal loan. Lenders have a wide range of leeway when setting interest rates. Your credit score will affect your interest rate.
- Depending on your loan type, different lenders may charge a fee or not. It depends on the lender. You must read the fine print to determine what penalties you will incur if you plan to pay off your loan prematurely.
- A lender may charge you fees when you take out a loan. These fees can vary greatly from one lender to another, so shop around to find the best deal.
- Data protection laws exist for banks and credit unions, but they may not bind other lenders. As a result, consumers cannot discern which provider is trustworthy.
- Personal loans may be offered with additional insurance to cover your loan in case of disability or death. You should compare rates and coverage before you decide. You may find general disability insurance cheaper and more comprehensive than your lender offers.
Does Credit9 work or is it a scam?
Financial assistance from credit9.com has been reported by many as helpful. Credit9.com is a legitimate company that helps many people obtain financing. However, there have been reports of some individuals having difficulty working with the company.
To get the best deal on a loan, you should compare rates from different lenders. You should read customer reviews to better understand what you’re getting into. You must be able to afford a loan since it is a big responsibility.
Thank you for reading!