The first step to finding a debt relief solution that works for you is to compare your options to find the best fit for your situation. It does not matter if you are seeking a personal loan or assistance with resolving your debts; this comparison of CleareOne Advantage vs AmOne will assist you in deciding which lender is best suited to your needs.
ClearOne Advantage: Is It Better Than AmOne?
To get out of unsecured debt, ClearOne Advantage has been able to help customers reduce their monthly payments and get out of debt. In terms of their customer loyalty group, they have a proven track record of success. Several organizations have ranked them as the top debt consolidation loan company in the industry. ClearOne Advantage can help you if you are in debt. The purpose of this review is to examine their services and what their customers have to say about them.
ClearOne Advantage Summary
Is your debt high? ClearOne Advantage can assist. Thousands of customers have been helped by the organization since its inception in 2008. In recent years, ClearOne Advantage has received a great deal of media attention. However, is this the right firm for you?
Several surprising discoveries were made after carefully reviewing their website and terms and conditions. Below are a few of the more notable items.
- It has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and a 9 out of 10 client satisfaction rating.
- Until your enrolled debt is reduced and savings are realized, their services are provided at no cost to you.
- For your convenience, a budget-friendly monthly payment plan will be prepared.
- Throughout 24 to 60 months, clients who continue the program and pay off their debt can expect to save up to 50%.
- Over $3 billion in debt has been successfully resolved by the organization for its clients.
- You will be able to access all your account information through a self-service client portal available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are budgeting tools, articles, and complete debt guidance on their website.
- They are members of the Consumer Debt Relief Initiative (CDRI)
- One of the best reputations in the debt settlement industry.
- Customer Loyalty Group Award
- Real estate-backed secured debt is not accepted by ClearOne Advantage.
ClearOne Advantage: What Is It?
ClearOne Advantage can assist you if you are in debt. They have assisted thousands of people with their credit card bills and other unsecured obligations since 2008.
As a result, they do not incur any out-of-pocket expenses. The ClearOne Advantage team will work with you to develop a customized debt reduction strategy that fits your budget. Their skilled debt consultants will assist you in negotiating lower final payment amounts with your creditors to a reasonable fraction of your expenses – at an acceptable level.
There is a corporate office in Baltimore, Maryland, and you can reach the company by calling 888-340-4697 or by emailing [email protected].
How Does This Company Work?
There are ways to find debt relief, but it does not have to be difficult. ClearOne begins by analyzing debt and estimating savings. Upon evaluating your situation, one of Customer Loyalty Group’s Certified Debt Specialists will work with you to develop a reasonable payment plan that fits your budget. In most cases, this process takes less than 20 minutes and can be completed over the phone or online.
There is no such thing as a typical debt reduction situation, which is why your ClearOne debt reduction study will tell you exactly what ClearOne can do for you and how much money you can save.
How Does The Sign-Up Process Work?
The program requires you to pay a reduced monthly amount into a bank account in your name that the FDIC insures. In this account, you will make monthly payments to creditors, which may be reduced by up to 40%.
As your money balance increases, ClearOne Advantage will negotiate with your creditors. If you follow this strategy, you will be able to get back on track, improve your financial situation, be more likely to obtain a debt consolidation loan, and avoid the need for additional debt relief services.
How To Qualify For ClearOne Advantage?
It is necessary to recognize that there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to debt relief. For certain individuals, monthly payments through debt settlement companies may be preferable to bankruptcy or credit improvement programs. In various financial circumstances, debt settlement can be a useful tool.
During a debt settlement plan, you will be required to set aside money for a lump-sum payment to satisfy your debt. Generally, you should be able to set aside 1.5% of your total debt each month. Therefore, a person with $30,000 of unsecured debt should be able to consistently save $450 each month. A three-year program would be possible under this arrangement.
ClearOne Advantage BBB Reviews
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, ClearOne Advantage has been accredited since 2014. With an average of 472 customer reviews and almost no negative feedback, this is a company you can put your trust in.
Here are some positive reviews for ClearOne Advantage:
Ruthie J 07/09/2022
Tammy J. 04/16/2022
Kimberly V. 03/01/2022
Tara R 02/04/2022
Do you have financial difficulties? To help you get back on track, here are some suggestions.
- The best way to stay on track is to make and stick to a budget.
- You may also seek the advice of a financial expert who will be able to explain your options and assist you in developing a strategy tailored to your specific needs.
- As a final note, if you are already in debt, you should not be too concerned about it. It is common for businesses to work with customers to create a payment plan that is more affordable for them. You can contact their customer service department for more information.
How Legitimate Is This Company?
Moreover, ClearOne Advantage is an excellent choice for those seeking a reputable company. Almost all of their customers are satisfied with their interactions with them, and they maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been recognized since 2014.
ClearOne Advantage: Finals Thoughts
ClearOne Advantage is a leading debt relief company that has helped thousands of people pay off credit card debt and other unsecured commitments since 2008. There are no out-of-pocket expenses, and their experienced debt counselors will negotiate lesser final payment amounts with your creditors so that you may repay a manageable portion of your bills.
AmOne Review: Debt Consolidation Loans Made Simple With It
Founded in 2005, AmOne is an online marketplace that assists customers in finding financing solutions according to their needs. Over $16 billion in funds have been obtained at no cost to clients using it, even though it does not make loans. There is no doubt that this is a great alternative if you want to thoroughly consider your options before applying for a loan, and it’s a great way to shop around without having to contact one lender after another.
AmOne Loans: Fast Facts
Amounts of loans: $1,000 to $100,000
The APR ranges from 3.49% to 35.99%
No minimum credit score required: Available to all borrowers
- Type of loan: Unsecured personal loans
- Terms of repayment: 3 to 120 months
- A direct lender or a marketplace: A marketplace
- Depending on the lender, turnaround time varies
- Best For: Customers seeking quick funding for projects
Pros And Cons
- It is possible to apply with a co-applicant
- An extensive network of lenders offering competitive interest rates
- Positive customer feedback
- There are a variety of loan conditions and amounts.
- Prospective rates and terms need to be clarified.
- There is a possibility that lenders will contact you on multiple occasions and send you multiple emails.
- Client service is inadequate
How Much Is The Cost Of AmOne Loan?
The loan amount ranges from $1,000 to $50,000, with interest rates ranging from 6.78% to 35.99%, and repayment terms ranging from 12 days to 84 months. A 3% origination fee may be charged by your lender. Rates vary depending on your lender.
How To Qualify To AmOne?
To begin, you must meet the following criteria:
- Citizenship or permanent residency in the United States is required.
- At least 18 years of age is required.
- Details of the bank account
- The number of Social Security cards
You must also have access to the following information to apply:
- An identification card issued by the government
- Earnings per year
- Amounts earned before taxes
- Phone number and email address
Once you have met all of the requirements, you can begin by following these steps:
- You can choose your loan type and credit score range on the AmOne website.
- Select Check My Options from the menu
- You will need to fill out your personal information, the loan amount, and the purpose of the loan.
- You will also need to enter the information about your bank account and your employment.
- Take the time to review the privacy statement, the terms of service, and the disclosures.
- Select Get My Options from the menu
Following the completion of your application, they will send you an email with prospective lender offers. Consider your options carefully and select the one that best meets your needs. Once you have reached an agreement with a provider, you will complete the application process directly with the lender of your choice.
As far as the BBB is concerned, AmOne has an A+ rating.
Despite not being accredited by the BBB, they have an A+ rating. There are overwhelmingly positive reviews on Trustpilot, with an average rating of 4.7 stars. They responded to questions in a timely and professional manner, according to several people.
Is AmOne A Legit Company?
- In addition to providing unsecured loans, AmOne does not fund loans. The purpose of this tool is to assist you in finding an appropriate lender and comparing loans.
- The loan agreement is not its responsibility but that of your chosen lender.
- It provides a variety of instructional resources, including articles on personal loans, financing fundamentals, and budgeting.
- Although it will not affect your credit, you should expect your lender to conduct a credit check at some point, which may temporarily reduce your credit score.
- Be sure to contact your lender if you have any questions about the loan process.
The lending partners that AmOne works with are borrowers of all credit ratings and qualification levels. The lenders must be carefully selected from a list of approved partners, which includes Avant, BlueVine, FreedomPlus, LendingPoint, and NetCredit. It is possible to find a loan that is perfect for your needs by evaluating available options with AmOne, instead of settling for a loan that will not work.
It is also important to note that you are attempting to improve your credit score. It may be possible for you to be approved for a loan even if other lenders have rejected you in the past. As mentioned before, AmOne has a high rating on Trustpilot, and it is usually able to find customers a loan within 24 hours of their request.