Tax Debt Group is a Los Angeles, California-based tax relief company. The business was established in 2015 and provides tax relief services to individuals and businesses throughout 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- You could have representation from enrolled agents, tax attorneys, or CPAs. Tax Debt Group Tax Relief employs both enrolled agents and tax attorneys in addition to CPAs to handle less complicated matters.
- $3,500 minimum tax debt Tax Debt Group Tax Relief only takes into account people who owe at least $3,500 in back taxes, which is less than what most tax relief companies consider to be the minimum.
- Average fee of $1,500. This is the typical fee clients of Tax Debt Group Tax Relief will pay. Costs will vary based on the intricacy of the case.
- Starting with $500 in fees. Tax Debt Group Tax Relief charges fees that start at $500 and go up to $10,000.
- Retainer required up front. A retainer fee is necessary for Tax Debt Group Tax Relief to begin working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also offers assistance with state tax debt.
Advantages And Disadvantages
- Minimum tax debt obligation that is below average.
- Low average fees.
- Has flexible payment options.
- Has tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and CPAs on staff.
- Imposes a retainer fee.
- There is no a money back guarantee.
How Much Does Tax Debt Group Charge?
The magnitude and complexity of each case affect the fees. Yet, you might anticipate paying anything between $500 and $10,000 for Tax Debt Group services. Tax Debt Company estimates that the typical client will pay $1,500 in costs.
Does This Company Offer Flexible Payments?
You are not required to pay Tax Debt Group’s fees in full up front because they accept flexible payment plans.
Is There A Money-Back Guarantee?
There is no money-back guarantee available from Tax Debt Group.
Does It Charge A Retainer?
The retainer for Tax Debt Group’s services is $100.
Is There A Minimum Tax Debt That They Will Consider?
Only customers with at least $3,500 in tax debt will be taken into consideration by Tax Debt Group. Taxpayers who owe less than $3,500 in back taxes could find assistance through debt consolidation or credit counseling.
What Type Of Tax Cases Can Tax Debt Group Handle?
Taxpayers can get help from Tax Debt Group with a variety of tax problems. They consist of:
- Currently not Collectible Cases
- Cases of Installment Agreement
- Seizure of assets / Tax Levy
- Levy on Bank Accounts
- Cannot Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Dispute over the amount owed
- Call from a revenue officer
- Tax Liens
- Tax Audit
- Refund Not Filed
- Wage Garnishment
What Kind Of Customers Does Tax Debt Group Consider?
The Tax Debt Group handles both individual and corporate tax relief claims. Some tax professionals specialize in one or the other. The ideal candidates for Tax Debt Group’s business tax settlement services are companies with annual revenues of at least $30,000 and no more than $50,000.
What Kind Of Currently Not Collectible Cases Does Tax Debt Group Consider?
The IRS has concluded that you do not have the assets or the income necessary to pay your tax bill, which is why you are currently not collectible (or CNC). Tax Debt Group will take into account cases that are not currently recoverable. All CNC cases, regardless of their expiration date, shall be taken into consideration by Tax Debt Group.
What Kind Of Installment Agreement Cases Does Tax Debt Group Consider?
The Tax Debt Group will take into account issues involving payment plans. They will also take into account circumstances involving an installment contract when the taxpayer is not even in delinquency.
Does This Company Have The Staff To Provide In-House Services?
- Certified Public Accountants
- Enrolled Agents
- Tax Attorneys
Tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and CPAs are all employed by Tax Debt Group.
Tax Debt Group
Tax Debt Group
Tax Debt Group Review
Founded in 2015, Tax Debt Group offers tax relief services in all 50 states (and Washington, DC) to individuals and businesses. Their services include help with unfiled returns, tax liens, wage garnishment, levy on bank accounts, currently not collectible cases, among others tax issues. However, this company charges a retainer and does not offer a money back guarantee. For people in need of financial assistance, Tax Debt Group might be a good alternative, but it’s crucial to consider all of your options before signing up for any program.