The company started in 2001 and helps individuals and businesses in 50 states (plus Washington, DC) with their tax relief needs.
Our StopIRSDebt Review gives you an in-depth look at the company, its services, and how to get the best tax relief program.
Through StopIRSDebt.com, thousands of people have found relief from their tax debt (appealing tax liens, tax levies, wage garnishment, etc.).
Besides offering tax debt help, Stop IRS Debt can help you when the IRS comes after your wages or savings.
StopIRSDebt.com was founded in 2001 to provide tax relief services to people who are having problems with the Internal Revenue Service. Their services range from $1,500 to $2,500, depending on the specific tax debt the client has.
StopIRSDebt Review Summary
- It is possible that your case may be handled by a CPA, an attorney, or an enrolled agent. They have a team of tax attorneys and CPAs that handle complex cases, and an enrolled agent team that can handle simpler cases.
- A minimum tax debt of $20,000 is required to Stop IRS Debt.
- Fees will vary depending on the complexity of each case offered by StopIRSDebt.com.
- You may receive a refund if you are unsatisfied with their services or cancel your account (terms and conditions apply).
- Your case begins without a retainer fee.
- In addition to state tax relief, it also provides tax debt relief.
- There is no charge for retainers.
- Pays on a schedule that is convenient for you.
- The company employs an enrolled agent, a CPA, and a tax lawyer as part of its staff.
- There is a higher-than-average requirement for tax debt repayment.
- There’s a limited money-back guarantee.
What Is The Cost Of This Company?
On average, customers can expect to pay around $3,000 in attorney fees to settle their IRS debt, according to StopIRSDebt.
What Payment Options Does StopIRSDebt Offer?
Their fees are flexible, so you don’t have to pay them all at once.
Is It Possible To Return It For A Refund?
They offer a money-back guarantee if you’re not happy with their service. You can find out more about the terms and conditions of the money-back guarantee on their website.
Is There A Retainer Fee?
You don’t have to pay a retainer fee if you use StopIRSDebt to get rid of your IRS debt. You can start saving money right away by using StopIRSDebt as soon as possible.
How Much Do They Consider As A Minimum Tax Debt?
Generally, taxpayers are required by the IRS to pay their debts in full, but if you are struggling with tax debt, there are options available that may be of use to you. StopIRSDebt will only consider taxpayers who have a debt of at least $20,000.
What Types Of Customers Does This Company Accept?
Whether it’s for personal or business reasons, no one likes dealing with taxes. helps people get the tax relief they need.
Is StopIRSDebt Able To Handle Currently Not Collectible Cases?
You’re not able to pay off your tax debt because the IRS determined you don’t have enough assets or income. This is called “current not collectible” or “CNC” status. StopIRSDebt helps people with CNC status negotiate with the IRS. Regardless of when the CNC case expires, they say they will take it on.
How Does This Company Handle Installment Agreement Cases?
If you’re not at risk of default, they’ll work with you to create a manageable installment agreement.
Despite StopIRSDebt’s positive attributes, the company lacks transparency. It does not reveal its corporate identity or identify its key employees, so consumers do not know to whom they can entrust their tax relief.