- 1 Sagemore Financial Summary
- 2 What is Sagemore Financial?
- 3 How does Sagemore Financial work?
- 4 How to qualify for Sagemore Financial?
- 5 Sagemore Financial BBB Reviews
- 6 Sagemore Financial FAQs
- 7 How much does Sagemore Financial charge?
- 8 Do they charge prepayment penalties?
- 9 Does Sagemore Financial affect your credit score?
- 10 How to cancel Sagemore Financial?
- 11 So, is Sagemore Financial legit?
If you’re struggling to manage your finances and are looking for a loan to consolidate multiple debts into one, or if you’re in need of some quick cash due to an unexpected circumstance, a personal loan could be a great resource.
Sagemore Financial offers a variety of loan products to suit your needs through its network of independent lenders. They are not lenders themselves. Their loan-matching services are advertised at sagemorefinancial.com.
Sagemore Financial Summary
Sagemore Financial is a personal loan company that offers multiple loan products and options through its network of lending partners. We took a closer look to find out what this company is about.
As we looked into their website and terms and conditions, we found some interesting facts.
- Sagemore Financial is not a lending institution and does not provide loans of any kind.
- The lender may choose not to approve credit to you after reviewing your application and determining that you do not meet their standards.
- In order to take advantage of their service, you have to use your Personal Offer Code.
- Annual Percentage Rates (APR) range from 2.92% (AAA) to 24.99% (DD+).
Sagemore Financial Review
Sagemore Financial Review Summary
Sagemore Financial is not a lender, but they have partnered with several independent lenders who may be able to provide you with the credit you need. Sagemore Financial is not a BBB-accredited business, but it does have a verified account on Trustpilot with an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars. However, they only have 2 customer reviews.
It can take a while to get approved for a loan, especially if the lender asks for extra documentation. However, this process will differ depending on credit determination and state law. Therefore, both the time it takes to get approved and the loan terms will vary depending on these factors.
What is Sagemore Financial?
Sagemore Financial is not a lender, but they have partnered with a number of independent lenders who may be able to provide you with the credit you need. They can help put you in touch with the right lender and guide you through the process of getting a loan.
Sagemore Financial is not a BBB-accredited business, but it does have a verified account on Trustpilot with an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars. However, they only have 2 customer reviews.
You can learn more about Sagemore Financial by visiting their website at www.sagemorefinancial.com. You can also contact them by phone at (855) 401-3582. Their office is located at 611 Gateway Boulevard in South San Francisco, CA.
How does Sagemore Financial work?
Sagemore Financial helps people get loans by connecting them with a network of independent lenders. By meeting the criteria set by Sagemore Financial, you may be matched with one or more of these lenders. Each lender has different standards and may not give you a loan even if you meet their criteria.
The loan amount and terms that customers qualify for can vary by state due to differing state laws. Your own credit determination can also affect these factors.
How to qualify for Sagemore Financial?
Applying for an account with Sagemore Financial is a quick and easy process. All you need to do is fill out an application form and provide some basic information about your financial history and current employment status. The Sagemore team will then review your application and make a decision about whether or not you qualify for an account. Creditor approval is based on several factors, but ultimately it comes down to whether or not they believe you will be able to repay what you borrow.
Sagemore Financial BBB Reviews
Sagemore Financial does not have a file nor is it accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). They do have a verified Trustpilot account that has a 3.8 out of 5 stars rating. However, as of November 2022, they only have two recent customer reviews.
Sagemore Financial FAQs
How much does Sagemore Financial charge?
Sagemore Financial is a referral service that does not disclose its fees. We were unable to find any information on how they get paid.
As far as the fees and rates of their lending partners, each company has its particular terms.
Do they charge prepayment penalties?
If you happen to have a lump sum of money and wish to pay off your loan early, you will not be charged a prepayment penalty.
Does Sagemore Financial affect your credit score?
Your credit score is one of the most important aspects a lender will consider when approving or denying you a loan. A free consultation with a lender will not affect your credit score. However, proceeding with the loan and having the lender check your credit may lower your score.
How to cancel Sagemore Financial?
There are a few things to keep in mind before taking out a personal loan – namely that you can’t cancel or reverse the loan once the funds have been deposited. So, unless you’re absolutely certain you want the loan, it’s best to cancel it prior to the money being disbursed.
Do you find yourself struggling to make ends meet? Here is some advice that may help you get back on track.
- It’s important to stay on top of your finances by creating and following a budget. This will help you avoid spending more than you can afford and getting into a difficult financial situation.
- There are a lot of financial options out there and it can be tough to know where to start. A good first step is to reach out to a financial advisor.
- Don’t give up hope just because you’re in debt. Many companies are willing and able to help customers set up a more manageable payment plan. So reach out to their customer service team for more information.
So, is Sagemore Financial legit?
SagemoreFinancial.com is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau. However, they do have a verified account with Trustpilot and an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars.
There are many options available when it comes to financial assistance. However, it is important to do your research and read customer reviews before making any decisions. They can help connect you with multiple lenders, so be sure to take advantage of that.
Do you know anything about this company? We would love to hear your thoughts and experiences in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading!