- 1 Pacific Debt Relief Review: Customers Ranked Them #1
- 2 Highlights
- 3 Trade-Offs
- 4 What Is Pacific Debt Relief?
- 5 How Does Pacific Debt Relief Work?
- 6 Pacific Debt Summary
- 7 What Kind Of Loans Does Pacific Debt Relief Offer?
- 8 How To Qualify For Pacific Debt Relief
- 9 How To Sign Up With Pacific Debt
- 10 How Much Does It Cost To Use Pacific Debt?
- 11 How Much Could You Save With Pacific Debt Relief?
- 12 What Is The Minimum Credit Score For A Pacific Debt Relief Loan?
- 13 How Long Does It Take For The Pacific Debt Relief Program To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
- 14 How Does Pacific Debt Relief Affect Your Credit?
- 15 How To Use Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
- 16 Pacific Debt Relief BBB Review
- 17 Is Pacific Debt Relief Legit?
- 18 Monevo Review: AHighly Rated Personal Loan Marketplace
- 19 Monevo Loan Fast Facts
- 20 Monevo Pros & Cons
- 21 Monevo Cost Of Loan
- 22 Monevo Qualification
- 23 Monevo Reviews And Ratings
- 24 Is Monevo Legit?
If you are seeking a personal loan or to settle your debts, choosing the right debt consolidation company is crucial. This review compares Pacific Debt Relief vs Monevo to assist you in making an informed decision.
Pacific Debt Relief Review: Customers Ranked Them #1
Since 2002, Pacific Debt Relief has assisted people in reducing their unsecured debts. A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, they have helped thousands of individuals resolve their debt problems. Does Pacific Debt Relief operate as a scam? Does this company have a legitimate status? To determine if Pacific Debt Relief is the best option for you, we will examine the company’s history, services, and fees.
Consolidating credit cards, medical bills, personal loans, student loans, and more are among the debt consolidation services offered by the debt settlement company. Debt counselors will assist you in developing a debt consolidation plan that meets your financial needs. If you enroll in their program, they will negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments with your creditors. You will be able to work with them if you have trouble making payments.
The experience of Pacificdebt.com differentiates it from other debt consolidation companies. Since they have been in business for over 20 years, they have helped thousands of people. Pacific Debt specializes in helping clients to pay off unsecured debts.
In addition, Pacific Debt Relief charges a fee. There is an initial setup fee of $49 and a monthly fee of $39 per month. In addition to access to the online portal, customer support, and debt counseling services are included in the fee. In addition, there are no upfront costs or hidden charges.
There are a lot of companies out there promising to help you reduce your debt, but not all of them are legitimate. Pacific Debt Relief has years of experience helping people get out of unsecured debt, and they’re a legitimate consolidation company that can help you get your finances back on track.
- Consultation is free and there are no upfront costs
- As much as 35% could be saved after fees
- Online account monitoring is easy
- There is a tendency for the staff to rush you into making a decision and be pushy
- Savings can be reduced by as much as 15% for some consumers due to fees
- Only the states in which Pacific Debt operates are eligible for relief through its program.
What Is Pacific Debt Relief?
Many people struggle with debt relief. It can be difficult to know where to turn or how to escape the mountain of bills and payments. However, some options can provide some relief. Through negotiation, settlement, or bankruptcy, the firm has helped over 30,000 clients settle and resolve over $1 billion in outstanding debts. Thousands of people have benefited from their services by getting out of debt from credit cards and medical bills.
Consumers who are unable to make minimum payments and are concerned about reducing their debt may benefit from debt settlement. To lower your balance and monthly payments, a debt settlement company can negotiate with your creditors on your behalf.
Various reasons can lead to the need for debt relief. You may have lost your job and are unable to meet your financial obligations. You may be unable to work due to a medical emergency.
Their solutions are tailored to your needs and budget. With an 85% success rate, you can trust them to help you.
How Does Pacific Debt Relief Work?
Credit card debt can be reduced through debt consolidation loans offered by Pacific Debt Relief. Interest rates and monthly payments are lowered by the company by negotiating with its creditors. Their financial education also helps people avoid getting into debt by managing their money better.
Debt consolidation may be a good option for you to consider if you are struggling to make monthly credit card payments and pay off your debt. Pacific Debt Relief is a company that has helped many people become debt-free, with a high success rate. By consolidating your debts into one low monthly payment, you can save on interest and get out of debt faster.
Pacific Debt Summary
- Organizations affiliated with the organization: American Fair Credit Council, Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs, International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators
- Consultation for free: Call or chat with a customer service representative for a free consultation
- Cost: Approximately 15% to 25% of debt enrolled. There is a difference in fees between states.
- Getting in touch: Phone or email
- Accepted Debt: All unsecured debt, except consumer finance loans, payday loans, legal judgments, and medical debts that are not in collections, will be accepted. Applicants must have debts of at least $10,000 to be considered.
- Debt management resources: An informative blog
- Availability: Pacific Debt is limited to 25 states
- Service provided: Direct negotiation for debt settlement
- Ratings: A+ from the Better Business Bureau and 9.3 from Trustpilot
- Turnaround time: 24 to 48 months
What Kind Of Loans Does Pacific Debt Relief Offer?
Pacificdebt.com can help you get out of debt by consolidating your debt and investing in your home equity. The company offers a range of loan options so that you can tailor a debt relief solution to meet your individual needs.
If you are looking for debt settlement services, Pacific Debt Relief may be able to assist you. They can negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments on your behalf through their network of creditors. You can pay off your debt faster if you save money every month.
Using the equity in your home as collateral, you can get a home equity loan. With this type of loan, you may be able to pay off your debt and start over. Instead of taking out a credit card or personal loan, you can save money on interest payments by taking out a home equity loan.
Pacific Debt Relief may be able to reduce your debt no matter what your financial situation is.
How To Qualify For Pacific Debt Relief
When you are having debt problems and need help getting back on track, you may be searching for debt relief companies. Can you tell me what the requirements are for such a loan? The following are the eligibility requirements for Pacific Debt Relief.
To qualify for a debt consolidation loan from Pacific Debt Relief, you must owe a minimum of $10,000 and a maximum of $100,000. It is also necessary for you to have a good credit score as well as a steady income.
Those who meet these qualifications are eligible to apply for debt relief loans through Pacific Debt Relief. You can reduce your debt more quickly with our debt relief company than with other debt relief companies.
How To Sign Up With Pacific Debt
To determine if you qualify for the debt settlement program, a certified debt specialist will ask you more about your financial situation.
To speak with a Pacific Debt representative for free, follow these steps:
- Check out Pacific Debt Inc.’s website
- You can get a free debt consultation by clicking Free Consultation
- After selecting the amount of your debt, click See Savings
- Depending on how far behind you are with your payments, you can take action
- Choose the state where you live
- Enter all the relevant information about your contact details
How Much Does It Cost To Use Pacific Debt?
It depends on the type of repayment plan you are considering and the amount of your debt. In the case of a $10,000 debt, you could expect to pay between $1,500 and $2,500 throughout the loan.
For a debt consolidation loan, the loan terms will determine the monthly payment. Their services are free of charge upfront. If you are interested in debt settlement services that are free of hidden charges or surprises, Pacific Debt may be the right option for you.
How Much Could You Save With Pacific Debt Relief?
Pacific Debt Relief might be a good option if you are looking to reduce your debt. If you save 50% on average, you could save a lot of money. However, this is before fees are taken into account.
After fees are factored in, savings range from 15% to 35%. Therefore, if you wish to save as much money as possible, Pacific Debt Relief may not be your best option. But suppose you’re willing to sacrifice some potential savings for the convenience of working with a reputable company. If that is the case, Pacific Debt Relief might be a good choice.
What Is The Minimum Credit Score For A Pacific Debt Relief Loan?
To qualify for Pacific Debt Relief loans, you must have a credit score of at least 660. Despite this, you might still be able to work with them if you have a score below this. In addition to low-interest rates, they also offer flexible repayment terms on their loans. You may have to pay higher interest rates if you have a low credit score.
How Long Does It Take For The Pacific Debt Relief Program To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
With Pacific Debt Relief, you will be able to obtain debt relief quickly and easily. Their goal is to negotiate a debt consolidation loan with your creditors to enable you to pay off your debt completely. Through their program, you will be able to get back on track financially and start over.
In most cases, they can settle our clients’ debts within 12 to 36 months. Your financial situation will be taken into account when developing a budget and payment plan. If you are having difficulty making payments on your credit card debt, your creditor may be able to provide you with a lower interest rate or monthly payment.
How Does Pacific Debt Relief Affect Your Credit?
It is possible for debt relief to negatively affect your credit score. Pacific Debt Relief does, however, have a direct impact on your credit score that you may not be aware of.
With Pacific Debt Relief, you can lower your monthly payments and interest rates by negotiating with your creditors. This process is called debt settlement.
As a result of your creditors accepting their debt settlement offers, you will make monthly payments instead of directly to them. To pay your debt, they will hold onto these payments until they have accumulated enough funds.
The credit bureaus will report that your debt has been settled once it has been paid off. The result will be a decrease in your credit score. Even so, settling your debt remains a better option for your credit than declaring bankruptcy.
How To Use Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
It is highly recommended that you visit the Pacific Debt Relief website if you are seeking debt relief. Here are some tips on how to make the most of it.
Using the “Calculate Your Savings” tool will give you a better idea of how much you can save.
Following that, it is time to review the “Success Stories” section. Pacific Debt Relief’s real-life examples are a valuable learning tool.
Finally, take a look at the “Frequently Asked Questions” section. You can ask any questions you have about debt settlement or Pacific Debt Relief here.
These simple steps will help you get out of debt.
Pacific Debt Relief BBB Review
It’s normal to wonder about Pacific Debt Relief’s BBB rating if you’re considering them to help you with your debt. The BBB rating and complaint history of Pacific Debt Relief can be found here.
Pacific Debt Relief has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010 and has received an A+ rating. In the last three years, they have closed three complaints, and only one in the past 12 months. Despite not having a perfect record, they have generally responded to complaints.
If you want to improve your financial situation, you should consider Pacific Debt Relief. You can learn some information about the company from its BBB rating. If you want to know what they’re like, you should read through their complaints history.
Is Pacific Debt Relief Legit?
This company’s legitimacy is being questioned by many people. There is a question as to whether this company will be able to settle millions of dollars in consumer debt each month.
As a legitimate company that has helped thousands of people overcome debt, Pacific Debt Relief can be trusted. They have been in business for over 20 years, and their Better Business Bureau rating is A+.
The major disadvantage of their service is that they only cover half of the states in the country. You may not be able to obtain the best deal beyond this. There may be a company that offers a lower interest rate or fee.
However, Pacific Debt Relief is a legitimate company that can assist you in overcoming your debt. Therefore, if you are seeking a legitimate debt relief company, Pacific Debt Relief is a good choice.
Monevo Review: AHighly Rated Personal Loan Marketplace
Monevo is a personal loan marketplace that helps you find the best rates from a variety of lenders to get the loan you want. In San Diego, California, Monevo is one of the largest personal loan marketplaces in Europe, featuring low-interest rates and fast approval times. Monevo is based in San Diego, California.
Monevo Loan Fast Facts
Loan amounts range from $500 to $100,000
APRs range from 3.49% to 35.99%
A minimum credit score is not required
- The type of loan is an unsecured personal loan with a fixed interest rate
- Payment terms range from three months to seven years
- Lenders direct or marketplaces: Marketplaces
- Depending on the lender, turnaround time may vary
- Those looking for a good deal on a loan should consider this option
Monevo Pros & Cons
- There are various loan amounts available
- Quickly submit an online form
- With Monevo’s online form, consumers’ credit scores are not negatively affected.
- Transparency and upfronts are their guiding principles.
- As one of the fastest-growing financial technology businesses in the UK, it won The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 in 2013 and The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise in Innovation in 2017.
- There is a limited number of lending partners in their network.
- The lender will contact you and send you emails a lot.
- Handwriting and automatic underwriting
Monevo Cost Of Loan
Since Monevo works with some lenders, loan costs, interest rates, penalties, and fees may vary. The best way to determine the cost of your loan is to communicate directly with your chosen lender. Depending on the borrower’s credit history, Monevo’s lenders generally charge rates between 3.49% and 35.99%.
To get started, you must meet the following criteria:
- It is necessary for you to be at least 18 years old to participate
- It is necessary to have a bank account
- Resident or citizen of the United States
- 450 is the minimum credit score
It is also necessary to have access to the following information before applying for Monevo:
- Your annual income before taxes
- Identification numbers for social security
- Scores you have on your credit
Once you have met all the requirements, you can get started with Monevo by following these steps:
- To apply for a loan, you will need to provide your credit score, loan amount, and loan purpose.
- You will need to enter your social security number, income, etc.
- Accept the terms and conditions of Monevo.
- Click “Get Your Results” to submit your form.
They will find a suitable partner within their network after filling out the form. If you proceed with the service, you can receive your funds within seven days of being approved.
Monevo Reviews And Ratings
Monevo has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Based on 249 verified reviews, Monevo earned the Gold Trusted Service Award on Feefo. A very respectable 4.5 stars were awarded. Generally, the company’s customer reviews are positive, with most complaints being related to people being unable to contact a lender or being matched with lenders but not being able to obtain a loan that meets their needs.
Is Monevo Legit?
- Your credit won’t be affected by them. If your lender eventually performs a credit check, your credit score may temporarily drop. When you use Monevo to connect with lenders, your credit score will not be affected.
- Your personal information is sent to their partnered lender, which is fine. If you are concerned, you should consider applying directly to a lender of your choice.
- Personal loans are arranged through their online marketplace. They do not provide funding for loans. Using it, you can find and compare lenders and find one that suits your needs.
- Upon receiving your funds, you will be notified as soon as possible. The processing time may be as short as one business day, but it may also take longer depending on the lender. After approval, you will receive funds in your account within seven business days.
- In addition to any additional fees you may have to pay, your lender will provide you with a repayment schedule.
- You should also keep in touch with your lender whenever you have any questions about your loan.
- Located in the United Kingdom, they have significant partnerships with major tech companies around the world.