- 1 Pacific Debt Relief Review: There Is A Reason They Are Ranked #1
- 2 Highlights
- 3 Trade-Offs
- 4 What Is Pacific Debt Relief?
- 5 How Does Pacific Debt Relief Work?
- 6 Pacific Debt Summary
- 7 What Kind Of Loans Does Pacific Debt Relief Offer?
- 8 How To Qualify For Pacific Debt Relief
- 9 How To Sign Up For Pacific Debt
- 10 How Much Does Pacific Debt Relief Charge?
- 11 How Much Could You Save With Pacific Debt Relief?
- 12 What Is The Minimum Credit Score For A Pacific Debt Relief Loan?
- 13 How Long Does It Take For The Pacific Debt Relief Program To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
- 14 How Does Pacific Debt Relief Affect Your Credit?
- 15 How To Use Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
- 16 Pacific Debt Relief BBB Review
- 17 Is Pacific Debt Relief Legit?
- 18 LendingTree Review: Banks Competing For Your Loan
- 19 LendingTree Loan Fast Facts
- 20 Lending Tree Pros & Cons
- 21 LendingTree Cost Of Loan
- 22 LendingTree Qualification
- 23 LendingTree Reviews And Ratings
- 24 Is LendingTree Legit? Remember This…
This review will help you decide which company is right for you, regardless of whether you are looking for a personal loan or seeking debt relief assistance. This article compares Pacific Debt Relief vs LendingTree to help you determine which lender is best suited to your needs.
Pacific Debt Relief Review: There Is A Reason They Are Ranked #1
Do you have debt problems? Would you be interested in utilizing the services of a debt consolidation company to obtain debt relief? You may have heard of Pacific Debt Relief. Since 2002, this company has been helping people reduce their unsecured debts. However, is this company legitimate? Does it appear to be a scam? The purpose of this review is to provide you with information regarding the company’s history, services, and fees to help you determine whether this is the right debt relief option for you.
Debt settlement companies consolidate unsecured debts such as credit card bills, medical bills, personal loans, and student loans. With the assistance of their debt counselors, you will be able to create a debt consolidation plan that meets your budgetary needs. As soon as you enroll in their program, they will contact your creditors to negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments. If you are having difficulty making your payments, they will work with you.
The experience of PacificDebt.com makes it stand out from other debt consolidation companies. With over 20 years of experience and thousands of satisfied customers, Pacific Debt can help you get out of debt quickly and efficiently.
Pacific Debt Relief’s fees are another factor to consider. It is necessary to pay a $49 setup fee, followed by a $39 monthly fee. This fee includes access to their online portal and customer support as well as debt counseling services. Additionally, there are no hidden fees or upfront charges associated with the service.
Is Pacific Debt Relief a scam? In this case, there is no scam going on. With years of experience in unsecured debt consolidation, they are a legitimate company. Our recommendation is Pacific Debt Relief.
- There is no upfront cost for a free consultation
- After fees, you can save up to 35%
- Monitoring your account online is easy
- The staff rushes you into deciding in a hurry and is pushy
- Some consumers can lose up to 15% of their savings due to fees
- There is a requirement that you live in a state where Pacific Debt operates to take advantage of its debt relief program.
What Is Pacific Debt Relief?
Reducing or eliminating debt is the purpose of debt relief. There are several methods available to accomplish this, including negotiation, settlement, and bankruptcy. Since 2002, the firm has settled and resolved over $1 billion in outstanding debt. They are a leading provider of debt relief services and have assisted thousands of people in reducing their credit card debt and medical debt.
Those struggling to make minimum payments and seeking to reduce their debt can benefit most from this debt settlement company.
Debt relief may be necessary for a variety of reasons. There is a possibility that you have lost your job and are unable to meet your monthly obligations. You may be unable to work due to a medical emergency. No matter what the reason may be, they can assist.
With their assistance, you can find a solution that meets your needs and budget. Their 85% success rate means they will do everything in their power to assist you in getting out of debt.
How Does Pacific Debt Relief Work?
Pacific Debt Relief Company provides debt consolidation loans to assist individuals in repaying their credit card debt. Negotiating with creditors allows the company to lower the interest rates and monthly payments of its customers. The organization also provides financial education to help individuals manage their money more effectively and avoid becoming indebted in the future.
Credit card debt and unsecured loans can be repaid more quickly and interest can be saved with a low monthly payment. Thousands of people have benefited from Pacific Debt Relief’s debt relief services.
Pacific Debt Summary
- Members of the American Fair Credit Council, Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs, and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators
- Contact a customer service representative for a free consultation over the phone or online
- Fees range from 15% to 25% of the total debt enrolled. Fees vary by state.
- Email or phone support is available
- Currently, all unsecured debts except consumer finance loans, payday loans, legal judgments, and medical debts are not in collections. To qualify, debts must be at least $10,000
- An informative blog about debt management is offered for free
- Pacific Debt only serves 25 states
- Direct negotiation of debt settlements was provided as a service
- BBB A+ rating and Trustpilot 9.3 rating
- The turnaround time is approximately 24 to 48 months
What Kind Of Loans Does Pacific Debt Relief Offer?
Among its services, Pacificdebt.com offers debt consolidation loans and home equity investment opportunities as a means of getting out of debt. Their debt relief solutions can be tailored to fit your specific needs, as they offer a variety of loan options.
Pacific Debt Relief provides debt settlement and debt management services. It is their objective to negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments on your behalf with a network of creditors. Therefore, you may be able to save money every month to pay off your debt more quickly.
If you are struggling with debt, you may be able to use your home equity to pay it off. Home equity loans use your property as collateral and typically have lower interest rates than credit cards or personal loans, saving you money on interest. Getting out of debt and moving on with your life can be possible with this type of loan.
The right debt relief solution may be available to you, regardless of your financial situation.
How To Qualify For Pacific Debt Relief
You may benefit from the services of a debt relief company if you are experiencing financial difficulties. What are the requirements for obtaining a loan of this type? You can determine if you are eligible for Pacific Debt Relief by reviewing the following information.
To be accepted for a debt consolidation loan with Pacific Debt Relief, you must have a minimum of $10,000 in debt and a maximum of $100,000. It is also necessary to have a good credit score and a steady income.
The debt relief loans offered by Pacific Debt Relief are available to people who meet these qualifications. With this process, you can get out of debt faster than you can with other debt relief companies.
How To Sign Up For Pacific Debt
To determine whether debt settlement is the right solution for you, a certified debt specialist will conduct a phone consultation with you.
You can obtain a free consultation online by following these steps:
- Take a look at Pacific Debt Inc.
- Free debt consultations can be found by clicking Free Consultation
- Click “See Savings” after selecting your debt amount
- Select the amount you are behind on
- Choose your state of residence
- Once you have entered all the necessary contact information, click Submit
How Much Does Pacific Debt Relief Charge?
How much you pay in fees will depend on how much you owe and the type of repayment plan you choose. Fees usually range from 15-25% of your enrolled debt, so for example, if you owe $10,000, you would pay us $1,500 to $2,000.
Depending on the terms of your debt consolidation loan, you will have to determine the amount of your monthly payment. Additionally, you are not required to pay any upfront fees to use their services. There may be no hidden costs or surprises with Pacific Debt if you are seeking debt settlement services.
How Much Could You Save With Pacific Debt Relief?
If you are looking for ways to reduce your debt, Pacific Debt Relief may be a good option. You could save a considerable amount of money if you were to save 50%. In addition, please keep in mind that these figures do not include fees.
The average savings are between 15% and 35% when fees are taken into consideration. For this reason, Pacific Debt Relief may not be the best option for those who wish to save as much money as possible. It is possible, however, that Pacific Debt Relief would be a good alternative for those who are willing to forgo some potential savings to have the convenience of working with a reputable company.
What Is The Minimum Credit Score For A Pacific Debt Relief Loan?
Pacific Debt Relief is a company that offers loans with low-interest rates and flexible repayment terms. To be eligible for a loan from Pacific Debt Relief, you will need a credit score of at least 620. In some cases, they may be able to work with you even if your credit score is below this. However, your interest rates may be higher than average if your credit is poorer than expected.
How Long Does It Take For The Pacific Debt Relief Program To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
Among the claims of Pacific Debt Relief is that it will help you resolve your debt as quickly as possible. Following your enrollment, they will negotiate with your creditors to allow you to pay your debts in full.
It typically takes them 12 to 36 months to resolve their debt. During this period, they will work with you to develop a budget and payment plan that is tailored to your particular needs. You may be able to negotiate a lower interest rate or monthly payment amount with your creditor if you are having difficulty making payments on your credit card debt.
How Does Pacific Debt Relief Affect Your Credit?
Credit scores can be negatively affected by debt relief. However, you may not be aware of how Pacific Debt Relief affects your credit score.
By negotiating with your creditors on your behalf, Pacific Debt Relief can help you reduce your monthly payments and/or interest rates. You may be able to pay off your debt faster through a process known as debt settlement.
You will make regular payments to them instead of directly to your creditors if your creditors agree to their debt settlement offers. If you do not pay off your debt in full, these payments will be held.
The credit bureaus will report your debt as settled after it has been settled. This will negatively affect your credit score. Although debt settlement is better for your credit than bankruptcy, it still results in a lower credit score.
How To Use Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
A great deal of information about debt relief can be found on Pacific Debt Relief’s website. Here are some tips on how to make the most of this opportunity.
Start by visiting the “Calculate Your Savings” tool. When you work with Pacific Debt Relief, they can provide you with an estimate of how much money you can save.
The next section is “Success Stories”. Pacific Debt Relief’s debt relief cases are a great way to learn more about the company.
The final step is to review the “Frequently Asked Questions” section. You can find answers to questions regarding Pacific Debt Relief’s consumer debt settlement services.
It’s easy to get out of debt if you follow these simple steps.
Pacific Debt Relief BBB Review
You might be wondering about Pacific Debt Relief’s BBB rating if you are considering using them to resolve your debt problems. Pacific Debt Relief’s BBB rating and complaint history can be found here.
The Better Business Bureau has accredited Pacific Debt Relief since 2010, and it currently holds an A+ rating. In the past three years, three complaints were resolved, and one complaint was resolved recently. However, although it is not a perfect record, Pacific Debt Relief generally responds to complaints filed against it.
If you are interested in getting your finances back on track with Pacific Debt Relief, you may want to consider their BBB rating. Read through the company’s complaint history to gain a deeper understanding of its operations.
Is Pacific Debt Relief Legit?
There is a good chance that you are not the only one asking yourself this question. There are concerns about the legitimacy of this company and whether it can settle millions of dollars in consumer debt every month.
In our opinion, Pacific Debt Relief is a legitimate company that has helped thousands of people get rid of their debt. With over 20 years in business, the company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
This company has one major drawback in that they only cover half of all states nationwide. In addition, you may not receive the most competitive offer. Consider finding a company with a lower interest rate or fee.
Pacific Debt Relief is a legit debt management company that can help you manage your debt. You should consider Pacific Debt Relief if you are looking for a legitimate debt relief company.
LendingTree Review: Banks Competing For Your Loan
Online lending marketplace LendingTree allows borrowers to compare offers from numerous lenders. In 1997, LendingTree was founded to simplify borrowers’ loan research process. One of the leading online lending marketplaces, LendingTree offers a convenient way to compare offers from multiple lenders.
LendingTree Loan Fast Facts
A loan amount ranging from $1,000 to $50,000 is available
APRs range from 3.99% to 35.99%
Credit scores must be at least 629
- There are several types of personal loans, including secured and unsecured loans
- There can be a wide range of repayment terms depending on the lender
- Direct lending or marketplace lending: Direct lending
- Turnaround times vary depending on the lender
- The loan options available to you can be compared
Lending Tree Pros & Cons
- For pre-qualification, most lenders accept only one application
- Loans up to $50,000
- Your loan can be used for anything you want
- There are high ratings on BBB and Trustpilot
- Responsive customer support
- Because it is not a direct lender, rates may vary
- Good to excellent credit is required
- There may be frequent contact and emails between the company and its network partners
LendingTree Cost Of Loan
The average APR for LendingTree’s loans ranges from 3.99% to 35.99%. However, low-interest rates are only available to those with good to excellent credit. All other fees will be determined by the lender.
To use LendingTree, you must meet the following criteria:
- United States citizen or permanent resident
- There is a minimum age requirement of 18
- Valid bank account
- Proof of income is required
Your loan application will also be processed by LendingTree if you provide the following information:
- Government-issued identification cards
- Recent paycheck stubs
- Verification of address
- A score of 629 or higher on the FICO credit score
Once you have met all the qualifications, you can get started with LendingTree by following these steps:
- Click Go to LendingTree to begin the application
- You can choose the purpose of your loan and the amount you want to borrow
- You must provide some financial information as well as your contact information
- You can choose whether to apply with a co-borrower. This requires the provision of their personal information.
- After entering your Social Security number, click See Your Results to submit your application.
As soon as you’re approved, you’ll see at least five loan options that match your credit rating and loan amount. Once you have selected your best option, the lender will contact you directly.
LendingTree Reviews And Ratings
LendingTree has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
LendingTree’s customer reviews are overwhelmingly positive.
Over 8,000 reviews have been left on Trustpilot, with an average rating of 4.4 stars. On Trustpilot, negative reviews are usually left by customers who couldn’t reach a lender, or who were matched with lenders but weren’t able to find anything suitable.
Is LendingTree Legit? Remember This…
- Your information is shared with Lending Tree’s partnered lenders, but you do not need to worry about it. If you are concerned about this, you might want to consider applying directly to a lender of your choice.
- Because Lending Tree is an online personal loan marketplace, there is no funding involved. It can be used to find and compare loans, as well as locate a lender that is suitable for your needs.
- To learn more about repayment methods and late payment fees, you should refer to the repayment policy of your lender. There is no explicit interest rate or repayment term set by Lending Tree.
- Lending Tree offers personal loans for a variety of reasons, including medical expenses and debt consolidation.
- Lending Tree does not conduct a hard credit check. If you use the online form, it won’t negatively affect your credit score, but you should expect your lender to eventually run a credit check, which may temporarily lower it.
- Lending Tree and your lender are always available to assist you with any questions you may have.