In the process of shopping around for debt consolidation firms, choosing the finest company is crucial. We decided to compare Credit Associates vs Point Break Financial in this article so that you could make an informed decision.
Credit Associates Review: Why It’s A Debt Consolidation Company You Can Trust
If you’re having trouble keeping up with your monthly payments, Credit Associates might be able to help. Credit Associates is the best-rated debt relief organization in America, and they have helped thousands of people get their finances back on track. You can consolidate your debt quickly and easily with Credit Associates to get rid of high interest rates and simplify your monthly payments.
They are accredited by the National Foundation for Debt Management, and the Better Business Bureau has given them an A+ rating. Credit Associates is the only company that offers a money-back satisfaction guarantee. In other words, if you’re unhappy with their services, you can get your money back.
Debt negotiation, debt settlement, and debt consolidation are just a few of the debt relief options provided by Credit Associates. The business collaborates with customers to design a strategy that is specifically tailored to their financial circumstances and ambitions.
Overall, Credit Associates has built a solid reputation for its dedication to assisting clients in rapidly and effectively getting out of debt. Credit Associates may be a fantastic alternative to take into consideration if you are having financial difficulties and need a reliable partner to guide you through the process.
- Reduced Debt: By talking with your creditors, Credit Associates’ debt settlement program can assist you in lowering the amount of debt you owe. Your overall debt load may be significantly reduced as a result of this.
- Affordable Payments: You may stick to your spending plan by making reasonable monthly payments through Credit Associates’ debt settlement service. By doing this, you can prevent going into default on your debt and possibly being sued.
- Faster Debt Repayment: When compared to minimum payments or debt consolidation loans, debt settlement can help you pay off your debt more quickly. This can speed up your debt repayment and help you save on interest fees.
- Professional Negotiation: With the help of their skilled negotiators, Credit Associates will attempt to settle your debt for less than what you are owed. This can be a time-consuming and challenging process, but Credit Associates professionals are skilled at managing it.
- Negative Impact on Credit Score: Due to the possibility that creditors would report resolved debts as “settled for less than the entire amount owed,” debt settlement might have a negative effect on your credit score. Up to seven years may pass before this is removed off your credit report.
- Potential for Increased Debt: Although debt settlement can lower your overall debt, it’s crucial to remember that creditors may continue to charge interest and fees while you’re enrolled in the program. Your debt load can rise as a result of this.
- Fees: Fees charged by Credit Associates for their debt settlement services can change depending on the amount of your debt and other considerations. These costs may be greater than what you would spend for other debt relief choices and they can add up quickly.
What is Credit Associates?
An assistance program called Credit Associates was developed to help people who are having trouble handling their financial commitments. It functions by bargaining with creditors to reduce the amount owing in debt and to set up a workable payment plan. This can assist individuals in managing their debt and ultimately paying it off. It is important to keep in mind that the procedure can be time-consuming and expensive.
A well-known organization in debt consolidation, Credit Associates offers its clients a variety of options. In addition, if you are dissatisfied with the company’s services, you can get your money back. Credit Associates is a great option for folks who wish to consolidate their debt and get started on the path to financial freedom.
Who Owns Credit Associates?
We receive questions like these all the time. Credit Associates is a debt consolidation company with more than 14 years of experience. They are a privately held company with numerous individual investors as shareholders.
They have a team of experts in debt settlement to help you get out of debt. They offer a free consultation to help you decide if debt settlement is the best course of action for you.
How Do They Work?
The debt settlement service from Credit Associates works by negotiating a lower settlement amount with your creditors. The typical procedure is as follows:
- Free Consultation: To examine your financial position and establish whether debt settlement is the best option for you, Credit Associates will first provide you with a free consultation.
- Tailored Plan: If debt settlement is the best course of action for you, Credit Associates will collaborate with you to create a plan that is specially tailored to your needs and financial objectives.
- Monthly Payments: Your monthly payments into a designated account will be applied to the settlement of your debts. These payments are tailored to meet your budget and are often less than what you were paying previously.
- Debt Negotiation: The skilled negotiators at Credit Associates will speak with your creditors and attempt to settle your debts for less than what you are owed. Although it can be a lengthy and challenging procedure, Credit Associates personnel are adept at handling it.
- Offers of Settlement: If your creditors accept an offer of settlement, Credit Associates will get in touch with you to discuss the offer and get your consent before accepting it.
- Debt Repayment: If a settlement offer is accepted, you will transfer money to the settled debt from your designated account. This procedure goes on until you have paid off all of your enrolled debts.
It’s vital to keep in mind that debt settlement is not always successful and that it could lower your credit score. Yet, those who are struggling with debt and are seeking for a means to lessen their debt load and pay off their bills more quickly may find that Credit Associates’ debt settlement program is a good alternative.
Credit Associates Program
The debt settlement program offered by Credit Associates is a service created to assist people who are in debt in lowering the amount they owe to their creditors. A third party negotiates with creditors on the debtor’s behalf to obtain a settlement for less than the whole amount owing. This procedure is known as debt settlement.
Working with a team of experts who will negotiate with your creditors to attempt to settle your debt for less than what you owe is part of the debt settlement program offered by Credit Associates. The objective is to assist you in getting out of debt more quickly and affordably than with other debt reduction choices.
You will normally start with a free consultation to sign up for Credit Associates’ debt settlement program, during which the business will assess your debt situation and decide whether debt settlement is the best course of action for you. Credit Associates will work with you to create a unique plan that suits your financial condition and goals if debt settlement is a possible choice.
If accepted into the program, you will contribute a predetermined amount each month to a separate account that will be used to satisfy your claims. In order to try and settle your debts for less than what you owe, Credit Associates’ skilled negotiators will negotiate with your creditors. The settlement offers will be discussed with you and must receive your approval before being accepted.
It’s crucial to remember that debt settlement can harm your credit score and is not a guarantee of a solution. Yet, those who are struggling with debt and are seeking for a means to lessen their debt load and pay off their bills more quickly may find that Credit Associates’ debt settlement program is a good alternative.
How Much Does Credit Associates Charge?
Credit Associates promises there will be no fee if they play no part in the settlement procedure since they recognize how important it is to offer high-quality service without charging a fee. But, if they are involved in securing the settlement, they will collect their standard performance fee. They work hard to deliver the greatest service since their expertise, counsel, support, and direction are essential to assisting their clients in obtaining the best settlement.
Naturally, every situation is different, so it’s important to talk with one of their debt consolidation advisers to figure out which option is best for you. Calling them is risk-free because they offer a complimentary consultation.
How Much Can You Save With This Company?
The benefits may be worth the effort for customers who are committed to continuing with their debt repayment plan. Clients typically manage to pay off a sizable portion of their debt in a 24- to 48-month period. Customers can reduce their debt by up to 55% without taking the costs into account, and by 30% even after doing so. In spite of this, not all debts qualify for enrollment, therefore it’s crucial to keep that in mind while submitting these claims. Nonetheless, individuals that are committed to their debt repayment plan might benefit from significant debt reductions.
How Long Does It Take For Credit Associates Program To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
Each person’s time frame for finishing the program is different, but for those who stick to the plan, it typically takes 36 months. The individual’s financial status will determine this.
The company will typically start talking to your creditors in a few months after you join the Credit Associates program and start making your payments on time each month. The negotiation process can be challenging and drawn out, even if it might take some time to reach an agreement with each lender.
It is crucial to realize that the length of time it takes to pay off your debt depends on your ability to make payments to the Credit Associates program. You must regularly contribute to a trust account as part of the program since it is used to bargain with your creditors. The resolution procedure could be delayed if you fail to make payments or are unable to keep up with program payments.
The length of time it takes to pay off your debt through the Credit Associates program ultimately depends on your unique circumstances and the outcome of the talks. To ensure the greatest possible resolution for your financial situation, it is crucial to show perseverance, be determined, and work closely with the program.
Which Companies Do They Settle Debts With?
By negotiating with a variety of creditors to settle their obligations, Credit Associates helps its clients. The specific creditors that Credit Associates negotiates with can change depending on the kind of debts a customer has and who they owe. The organization frequently assists in the settlement of credit card debt, personal loans, medical bills, and collection accounts. In addition to debt collection companies who have bought the debt from the original creditor, Credit Associates may also bargain with the original creditors.
It is important to keep in mind that not all creditors will agree to settle debts while working with Credit Associates, a debt settlement company. While some might favor litigation, others might be more amenable to dialogue. Credit Associates has experience working with many creditors, and their agents will make an effort to obtain the best settlement for each client. The outcomes of the debt settlement procedure, however, will rely on each person’s particular circumstances, thus they cannot be guaranteed.
Who has this company recently settled debts with?
Numerous financial institutions and businesses accept credit cards, including Capital One, Visa, Mastercard, Chase, American Express, Citibank, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Amazon, Macy’s, Costco, Lowe’s, Target, Kohl’s, Paypal, Walmart, Sam’s Club, T.J. Maxx, Bestbuy, and many more.
This is great news if you’re trying to get out of debt since it means that there’s a good chance Credit Associates can help. Consolidating debt is a great way to get rid of it, and Credit Associates is quite skilled at achieving this.
How Does It Affect Your Credit?
It is advisable to consider your credit score before registering for Credit Associates. Generally speaking, your credit score will suffer if payments to creditors are not paid on time. This is especially important if you want to get your finances back on track. So, it is crucial to take the proper steps in order to maintain a decent credit score even during trying financial times.
Also, you typically won’t pay your creditors directly during the debt settlement process; instead, you’ll pay Credit Associates, who will deposit the money in a trust account and use it to bargain with your creditors. Yet, your credit score could be lowered if late or missed payments were recorded on your credit report.
You can reach Credit Associates’ customer service by calling their toll-free number at 866-337-2575.
Customer service is typically available Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm CST.
On Saturdays, customer service agents are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST.
The Credit Associates customer support call center is located in Dallas, TX at 5050 Quorum Dr., Suite 700.
When you call customer service, be prepared with your account number or customer ID so they can assist you as best they can.
Credit Associate Website: How To Use It
The process of using the Credit Associates website is simple. You can take the following actions:
- Visit Credit Associates’ website here: Visit the Credit Associates website at www.creditassociates.com to get started.
- When you’re on the website, explore the different sections to find out more about Credit Associates and their offerings. You can read about their program for debt settlement, the kinds of debt they can assist with, and the advantages and disadvantages of debt settlement.
- Get a free consultation by completing the form below if you’re interested in learning more about Credit Associates’ debt settlement program. Your name, contact information, email address, and the total amount of debt you owe must be provided.
- Read more about debt settlement by visiting Credit Associates’ website, which offers details on how it functions, its advantages and disadvantages, and how it differs from other debt relief choices. To learn more about whether debt settlement is the best option for you, go through these parts.
- Contact Credit Associates: You may get in touch with Credit Associates through their website if you have any inquiries or wish to sign up for their debt settlement program. You can phone them at their toll-free number or submit a form to get a callback.
Overall, those looking for information on debt settlement and other debt-relief solutions will find the Credit Associates website to be a useful resource. You may start the process of acquiring the assistance you need to get out of debt by visiting the website and getting in touch with Credit Associates.
Credit Associates BBB Reviews
Credit Associates’ BBB rating is A+. Because you can trust them, you can use this company as a debt settlement alternative with confidence. There are many companies out there that don’t keep themselves to the same high standards, so pick one like Credit Associates.
While looking for a debt relief company, it’s important to read BBB reviews. This can give you an idea of what other clients have said about the company. It’s a useful method for determining how responsive a business is to consumer concerns.
Here are a few evaluations:
Dennis S 01/12/2021
Johnny B 12/22/2020
Sheryl H 10/06/2020
Tone J 12/08/2019
How To Cancel Credit Associates?
You can take the following actions to cancel the Credit Associates debt settlement program:
- The first step is to get in touch with Credit Associates and let them know that you want to withdraw from the debt settlement program. You can contact their toll-free number or send an email to their customer care department.
- Provide your account information: You must give your account information, including your name and account number, in order to cancel your enrolment.
- Follow the cancellation processes: You must adhere to the precise cancellation procedures set forth by Credit Associates. They can want you to complete a form or give formal cancellation notice. To guarantee that your cancellation is properly processed, be sure to carefully follow these steps.
- Stop payment: You need to stop paying into your special account after you’ve informed Credit Associates that you want to terminate your registration. You might also wish to get in touch with your bank to cancel any pre-established automatic payments.
- Check your credit report: It’s a good idea to check your credit report after canceling your membership in the debt settlement program to make sure that all of your accounts have been updated to reflect your current status. You can dispute any errors or discrepancies with the credit bureaus if you find any.
The cancellation of your registration in Credit Associates’ debt settlement program may have repercussions, such as the possibility that your creditors will start up their collection operations again. Before deciding to terminate your enrollment, be sure to talk over your choices with Credit Associates.
Credit Associates: Is A Legitimate Company?
Since its establishment in 2016, Credit Associates has been a respectable business engaged in debt negotiation. The Texas-based business has assisted thousands of people with their debt issues.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has given Credit Associates an A+ rating, indicating that they have a solid reputation for providing exceptional customer service and engaging in moral business conduct. Also, they belong to the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), a trade association that holds debt settlement firms to high standards.
However, it’s crucial to conduct research, read reviews, and weigh all of your choices before signing up for Credit Associates’ debt settlement program or any other debt relief service. To make wise financial decisions, you should also seek the advice of a financial advisor or credit counselor.
Overall, Credit Associates is a trustworthy business that may offer debt relief services to customers who are having financial difficulties. Prior to registering for their program, you should exercise caution and make sure you completely grasp the prospective advantages and hazards.
Is Credit Associates The Best Debt Consolidation Company?
There are many top-notch debt consolidation companies, but Credit Associates dominates the competition. They have a very high success rate and many satisfied customers. You won’t be disappointed!
FAQs About Credit Associates
What Debts Can Credit Associates Help You With?
Credit Associates can assist with the majority of unsecured debt situations, including credit card, personal, medical, and certain company debt.
Is Debt Settlement A Suitable Option For Everyone?
Debt settlement might not be the best option for all borrowers. Before signing up for a debt relief program, it’s crucial to weigh all of your alternatives and speak with a financial advisor or credit counselor.
Point Break Financial Review: Is It A Scam Or It Is Legit?
Have you received a pre-approved offer from Point Break Financial?
Was it clear from the pre-approval code on your pre-approved offer that you were hand-picked for it?
You pre-approved for up to $50,000 at a fixed rate as low as 5.99%, according to your pre-approved offer.
Did the pre-approved offer state that your interest rate would drop from 21% to 5.99% APR?
Are you indicating in your pre-approved offer that your new monthly payment will be $773 rather than $1600?
Financial Point Break: Who are they? They are not a lender. They appear to be a lead generation company that primarily sells to debt settlement companies.
According to Point Break Finance’s website:
This website is owned and operated by Point Break Holdings LLC. Address: 1968 S Coast Highway #1028 Laguna Beach, CA 92651. Loans are offered by Point Break Holdings LLC dba Point Break Financial affiliates. Kuber Financial, LLC dba Mobilend is an affiliate of Point Break Financial.
Nearly too good to be true?
The next step is to seek for reviews.
You should use the information provided here to help you decide whether to work with the company or not.
- It is not a lender.
- Point Break Financial is operating a typical bait-and-switch strategy for its lead customers, but not for themselves. They tempt you to combine your high-interest credit card debt by sending you direct mail with a ridiculous interest rate of 5.99%.
- Point Break Financial omits to mention that obtaining a loan with such a low interest rate necessitates having great credit (which you have been supposedly pre-approved for).
- Every Loan Request is sponsored by an outside source. Point Break Finance has no control over participating lenders’ qualifying conditions or creditworthiness. APR/interest rates vary based on the particular terms.
- How many of the clients who received this offer in the mail actually qualify for 5.99% interest is something we’re curious to find out.
Point Break Financial Debt Consolidation
Point Break Financial provides loans that might help you combine your debts and reduce your monthly payments. Unsecured loans are typically approved without the need for collateral most of the time. The company also offers debt settlement services, which comprise negotiating with creditors on your behalf to lower the amount you owe.
Point Break Financial BBB Rating
If you want to understand more about Point Break Financial’s BBB Rating, it’s crucial to read both the positive and negative reviews. On the plus side, customers believe the company is easy to work with and provides sound financial management guidance. The company’s representatives are accused of misleading some customers or charging them unreasonable fees.
PointBreakFinancial.com – The Debt of Each Generation, From Millennials to Baby Boomers
In a recent Experian study, the debt of each generation is presented in a different way. Contrary to popular belief, neither Millennials nor younger generations are those who are experiencing the greatest financial hardships. The “The Condition of Credit” report revealed that different age groups have differing debt loads. Information from PointBreakFinancial.com can be utilized to comprehend America’s financial situation and create remedies.
We strongly urge you to do your own research and due diligence on any company before dealing with your personal finances.
FAQs About Point Break Financial
Will This Company Impact My Credit?
Can Point Break Financial have an impact on credit scores? Point Break Finance won’t have a negative impact on your credit score. In fact, using their services to consolidate your debt and making on-time payments can help you improve your credit score. Nevertheless, some debt reduction techniques, including debt settlement or cancelling a lease, could hurt your credit rating. It’s important to understand the implications of each option before making a decision.
Point Break Financial: Is It Legit Or A Scam?
Can you trust Point Break Financial? One illustration of the difficulties facing the debt consolidation industry is Point Break Financial. To attract debt settlement clients, low-cost direct mail, the selling of loan leads, and bait-and-switch tactics are employed. Before entering into any financial agreements with Point Break Financial’s lead purchasers, we strongly advise conducting your own due research on them.