There are indeed a lot of lenders out there, but it is important to do thorough research before choosing one of those lenders. The following is a comparison between ClearOne Advantage vs Monevo so that you can be 100% certain that you are making the right decision when choosing between the two.
ClearOne Advantage Review: Highly-Rated Debt Consolidation
With ClearOne Advantage, customers can lower their monthly payments and remove themselves from unsecured debt. The company has a proven track record of success and has assisted many individuals in becoming debt-free. Several services are available through ClearOne Advantage that can be customized to meet the specific needs of each client. In this review of ClearOne Advantage, we will examine both their services and what their clients have to say about them.
ClearOne Advantage Summary
Is it difficult for you to pay your debts on time? ClearOne Advantage may be able to assist. This organization has been assisting consumers in resolving their enrolled debt since 2008 and has assisted thousands of individuals to date. Over the past few years, ClearOne Advantage has received a great deal of attention and positive feedback. Do you feel that this is the right firm for you?
We discovered some surprising findings after thoroughly investigating their website and terms and conditions. Some of the most notable objects are listed below.
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and a 9/10 client satisfaction rating.
- As long as your enrolled debt is reduced and savings are realized, their services are free of charge.
- For your convenience, a budget-friendly monthly payment plan will be prepared.
- Throughout 24 to 60 months, clients who are prepared to continue with the program can save up to 50%.
- Clients of the organization have successfully settled over $3 billion in debt.
- Using the self-service client portal, you can access all of your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are budgeting tools, articles, and complete debt guidance on their website.
- The Consumer Debt Relief Initiative (CDRI) member
- One of the most reputable debt settlement companies in the industry.
- Customer Loyalty Group Award
- Powered by real estate and paid in full, ClearOne Advantage does not accept secured debt.
What Is ClearOne Advantage?
ClearOne Advantage may be able to assist you if you are experiencing financial difficulties. Since 2008, they have helped thousands of people pay off their credit card bills and other unsecured debts.
Expenses are not incurred out of pocket. With ClearOne Advantage, you can create a customized debt reduction strategy that fits your budget. You will be able to repay a manageable portion of your debts with the help of their experienced debt counselors by negotiating with your creditors.
It can be reached by phone at 888-340-4697 or by email at suppo[email protected], which is based in Baltimore, Maryland.
How Does ClearOne Advantage Work?
Despite appearances, debt relief is not difficult to obtain. As part of ClearOne’s initial steps, a debt analysis and a savings projection are performed. A Certified Debt Specialist of their Customer Loyalty Group will assess your case and collaborate with you to devise a cost-effective repayment plan. It usually takes less than 20 minutes to complete this process, either over the phone or online.
Your debt reduction analysis will be precise in explaining what ClearOne can do for you and how much money you can save.
What Happens After You Sign Up?
When you enroll in their program, you pay a reduced monthly amount into an FDIC-insured bank account in your name. This account will be used to make your monthly payments to creditors, which might be as much as 40% less than you are paying now.
ClearOne Advantage will work diligently to help you become debt-free. Their team will negotiate with your creditors on your behalf to get you the best possible terms. This approach may help improve your financial situation, make it easier for you to get authorized for a debt consolidation loan, and avoid the need for additional debt relief services. They are here to help you get back on track and take control of your finances.
How To Qualify For ClearOne Advantage Offers
There are a variety of debt relief solutions that are suitable for different people. Some people feel that bankruptcy or credit restoration services are the best options, while others may find that making monthly payments to a debt settlement company is more beneficial. Settlement of debt can be used in a wide range of financial situations.
To pay off your debt, you must set aside a lump-sum payment as part of a debt settlement plan. It is generally recommended that you set aside 1.5% of your total debt each month. Therefore, a person with $30,000 in unsecured debt can save $450 a month regularly. Three years would be enough time for a program to run.
ClearOne Advantage BBB
In addition to having an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, ClearOne Advantage has been recognized since 2014. This is a company you can rely on, with an average of 472 customer reviews, and almost none of them were negative ones.
Here are a few reviews for ClearOne Advantage:
Ruthie J 07/09/2022
I’m satisfied with the debt settlement process, and payouts are all they said they would be, and they have saved us quite a few dollars… our credit took a big hit, but they told us it would. I haven’t had problems other than miscommunication, and I hope we don’t. My only problem is communication… I need to know what’s going on promptly.
Tammy J. 04/16/2022
This is a great company. They are all accommodating and understanding!!!
Kimberly V. 03/01/2022
AMAZING customer service. I was at a loss for what to do about my financial situation, and I found this service. I recommend this company to everyone and look forward to being debt-free.
Tara R 02/04/2022
I waited a couple of months to leave this review because I needed to make sure everything was going to play out as it was explained to me, and I wanted others to know how legit this process was. So now that I’ve waited, I have to say that Armani was great to work with. He was professional, kind, and reassuring. I have never felt such a sigh of relief. I can live without the horrible stress I have been dealing with. I only wish that I had done this sooner. Now I can get on with my life and make better choices regarding any credit. Thank you!!
ClearOne Advantage FAQs
How Much Can You Save With ClearOne Advantage?
Using ClearOne Advantage, you could save an average of 50% on your obligations before fees and get your monthly payment back on track. You may be able to save money depending on how much debt you have and how willing your creditors are to negotiate. See what customers have to say.
How Much Does ClearOne Advantage Charge?
Working with ClearOne Advantage comes with several benefits, one of them being that you don’t have to worry about hidden fees. You only pay their fee once a settlement has been reached and approved by both parties. Furthermore, they only get paid after at least one of your monthly payments toward the settlement has been made. Because every situation is different, their fees and costs vary depending on the individual case.
How Does ClearOne Advantage Affect Your Credit?
Your credit report will reflect a black mark when you settle a credit card debt for less than what you owe. Credit scores and past monthly payments are often used by lenders to make lending decisions, which can make borrowing difficult in the future.
How To Cancel ClearOne Advantage
It’s important to know your rights and options before signing any contracts with a debt settlement consultant. The company can quickly release you from a debt settlement contract if you request it in writing.
Have you been experiencing financial difficulties? You may find these tips helpful in getting back on track.
- You can stay on track by making and sticking to a budget.
- You can also consult with a financial professional, who can explain your options and develop a strategy that is tailored to your situation.
- Lastly, if you are already in debt, do not be overly concerned about it. Some businesses are willing to work with their customers to create a more affordable payment plan. You can find out more by contacting their customer service department.
Is ClearOne Advantage Legit?
In addition, ClearOne Advantage is a great choice for anyone seeking to do business with a reputable company. Most of their customers are satisfied with their interactions with them, and they have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been recognized since 2014.
Monevo Review – An Award-Winning Debt Consolidation Loan Marketplace
Founded in San Diego, California, Monevo is a personal lending marketplace that provides loans to individuals. It is the largest marketplace and platform for personal lending in Europe. In a matter of minutes, Monevo can provide you with inexpensive rates by taking advantage of its huge lender pool.
Monevo Loan Fast Facts
The loan amount ranges from $500 to $100,000
The APR ranges from 3.49% to 35.99%
There is no minimum credit score
- The loan type is unsecured personal loans at a fixed rate
- A three-month to seven-year repayment period is available
- Marketplace or direct lender: Marketplace
- Depending on the lender, turnaround time varies
- Those looking for a low-interest loan with good terms should consider this loan
Pros & Cons
- There is a wide range of loan amounts available.
- The online form with simple instructions
- Monevo’s online form does not negatively affect a consumer’s credit score.
- Their partners are open and honest with them.
- The company was named the fastest-growing financial technology company in the UK in 2013 and 2017, it won the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise in Innovation.
- There is a limited number of loan partners in their network.
- You can expect to receive several phone calls and emails from lenders.
- In some cases, underwriting is manual, while in others it is automatic.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of a loan from Monevo’s lending partners, as well as the interest rates, penalties, and fees associated with it, are ultimately set by the lender. Therefore, consumers should always communicate directly with the lender to determine the true cost of the loan. Depending on the credit standards of the specific lender, Monevo has indicated that interest rates could range anywhere from 3.49% to 35.99%.
How To Qualify
To use Monevo, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum age of 18 is required
- It is necessary to have a bank account.
- For US citizenship or residency, a credit score of at least 450 is required
To apply for Monevo, you must also have access to the following information:
- Earnings before taxes for the year
- Identification numbers for you
- Ratings of your credit
The following steps can be taken after you have met all the requirements:
- Provide your credit score, loan amount, and loan purpose on the form.
- You will need to enter your social security number, yearly income, and other details.
- Monevo’s terms and conditions must be read and agreed to.
- To submit your form, click “Get Your Results.”
Once you submit the form, Monevo will identify a suitable partner within its network that meets your needs. You can apply for the service in one day and receive your cash within seven days.
Monevo Reviews And Ratings
A+ is the rating of Monevo with the Better Business Bureau.
Most of Monevo’s customer reviews are positive. It has been awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award by Feefo. On Feefo, it received 4.5 out of 5 stars from 249 verified reviews. Many of Monevo’s poor ratings are due to consumers being unable to contact lenders or, in some cases, being matched with lenders but unable to find something that meets their needs.
Is Monevo Legit?
- Monevo does not affect your credit score in any way, but some lenders may still do a hard credit check when you apply for a loan through the platform. This shouldn’t impact your score too much, but it’s something to keep in mind. Remember that using Monevo to shop around for loans will not affect your credit whatsoever.
- Monevo may share your supplied personal information with a trusted third-party lender. Although this is not causing concern, They understand that some applicants might prefer to apply directly to a lender of their choosing.
- Monevo is an online personal loan marketplace that connects borrowers with lenders. It offers a convenient way to compare loans and find the best option for your needs.
- Receiving your payments is quick and easy. Depending on the lender, you could have money in your account within one business day. However, some lenders take longer to process payments. You should expect to receive your funds within seven days of being approved.
- Monevo will provide you with a repayment schedule and any additional fees that may apply will be stated in the loan agreement. This way, you will be fully aware of what is expected of you before making any decisions.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact Monevo and your lender.
- In addition to having important technology partners around the globe, Monevo is based in the United Kingdom.